During August it was challenging for me to get to the gym. I ended up freezing my membership for the month, which ended up working out well. During the summer months I really enjoy being outside as much as possible. Most days the weather cooperated and we swam, went on hikes, runs, bike rides and walks. When the weather didn’t cooperate there weren’t many options for a workout. One rainy morning I spent some time searching for a few good fitness videos to stream and really had a hard time finding anything to use for a decent workout.
I have a few fitness video requirements:
- The video had to be a decent amount ot time to actually sweat
- Decent music
- The moves had to be interesting, challenging and fun
Unfortunately, it was almost impossible to find videos that met all three requirements. Most videos were dated, had horrible music and were under 30 minutes long.
After hours of searching I came up with a few free fitness videos that you can stream anytime, anywhere you want to workout!
Ready to have some fun? All you need is Wi-Fi and a little living room space to move.
1. Zumba Dance Workout by Danny’s Workout
I have to admit that I’m not a big Zumba fan, but this video is fun. Zumba by Danny’s Workout will help you sweat, stretch your muscles and have a good time.
2. Billy Blanks Tae Bo® Advanced YouTube Exclusive
The counting’s a bit annoying in this video, but if you can ignore it the workout is great.
3. 20-Minute Cardio Workout by PopSugar
You’ll have to do this one twice since it’s only 20 minutes long.
4. Abs Cardio Workout: 30-Minute Kickboxing Cardio Abs Full Length No Equipment on JessicaSmithTV
Here’s another cardio kickboxing routine. This video shows that you really can exercise anywhere-even in a small corner in your home.
5. Insane Cardio Workout Challenge – Climbing the Mountain: Ladder Workout – Hardest Workout Yet?
This challenging fitness video is from Fitness Blender. They have some great videos, but you need to bring your own music. Throughout the video you can hear the instructor breathing and sucking wind. Music needed.
Looking for tips to keep fit? Check out my video!
Do you have any favorite fitness videos?