This month I had the privilege of contributing to the Healthy Child Healthy World Blog Carnival. The topic was Every Sip – and Breath – You Take, covering clean water and air solutions. So many interesting topics were included- stories about planting foliage around your house, going polyurethane free, exposing water risks, cleaning up indoor air, and my post, Ready, Set, Stop Your Engines, which is all about not leaving your car idling!
The Carnival was created as part of a continual effort by Healthy Child Healthy World to help inspire a movement to protect children from harmful chemicals.
So many great ideas and topics were covered by some incredible bloggers.
Check em’ out to get some great ideas for keeping your air and water clean-
- My Post: Ready, Set, Stop Your Engines
- Water, a Right and a Risk
- 10 Alternatives to Synthetic Air Fresheners
- Unstink Your Life with No-Brainer, No-Spray DIY Air Fresheners
- GREEN TIP: Breathe Deeply With Tips to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Rooting Out Polyurethane Foam
- Clean Air Starts in Your Shower!
- Green Thursdays: Breathing Fresh Air
- Chlorine in Swimming Pools and the Link to Asthma
- 5 Steps to Cleaner Air in Our Homes
- Imagine a Green Wellfleet
What do you do to keep your air and water clean?