I was recently introduced to Essential Safe Products (ESP), a site started by a Florida mother of six who has always been dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for her family. She created ESP as a one-stop, easy and friendly resource for those looking to learn about and lead a non-toxic lifestyle in the kitchen and on-the-go. The site is great-offering a large selection of kitchenware and many other products that are free from toxic chemicals.
After spending far too much time ( I found so many things I wanted to buy!) browsing around ESP’s fantastic site there were a few selections that really stood out:
- Searching for food safe bakeware? ESP has a great selection.
- Thinking about or in the process of replacing your plastic food storage containers? They have a fabulous glass food storage containers and stainless steel food containers selection.
- Looking to replace your old, plastic cutting boards? ESP is the go-to for bamboo cutting boards.
The site is really much more than an online retail shop. They also want you to learn about the products through their Learn ESP section of their site. There’s even more information available on their Blog called “A Cup of ESP”.
Thanks to the kind people at ESP I was able to test out the two products that are up for Giveaway! Here’s what one lucky reader will receive:
- Lifefactory water bottles- 16 oz glass beverage bottle (retail value $19.99). I didn’t think I would like using a glass water bottle-I was concerned that it would break. The bottle is covered in a food-grade silicone sleeve that comes in an assortment of colors. I am shocked at how much I like this water bottle. It fits in my car cup holder and my water no longer has a stainless steel/metallic flavor. Most important: no BPA.
- Bambu-“Out n’ About” Bamboo Utensil Travel Set (Knife, Fork & Spoon valued at $15.50)
Made from organic bamboo, this set is perfect for travel or eating on the go. It goes in my purse and I use it instead of disposable plastic utensils.
- Leave me a comment in the blog comment section below letting me know what color Lifefactory bottle you would like to win.
- Be sure to include your name (first name and last initial are fine) and email so I can contact you if you win. Anonymous or SPAM-ish comments will be trashed.
- You must have a North American shipping address- no PO boxes.
- ONE lucky winner (drawn randomly via Random.org) will receive a Lifefactory water bottle- 16 oz glass beverage bottle (retail value $19.99) and Bambu Utensil Travel Set (retail value $15.50). The winner will be notified directly via e-mail, and then listed on this post using first name only.
- Contest closes at midnight EST, Wednesday, November 9, 2011. Winners will be announced on Thursday, November 10, 2011.
- By entering your name and any comments below you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to our Official Rules.
Additional Chances to Win
You can enter up to 4 time’s total. Please leave separate comments to let me know you have done any of the following:
- Follow @acupofESP on Twitter
- Follow @Groovygreenlivi on Twitter
- Subscribe to Groovy Green Livin via RSS feed or Email
- Like Groovy Green Livin on Facebook and then leave a comment here letting me know you did
- Like ESP on Facebook and then leave a comment here letting me know you did
Full Disclosure: I received a complimentary LifeFactory glass beverage bottle and Bambu Utensil Travel Set from ESP. ESP is sponsor of this site. The opinions expressed in this post are my very own.
The giveaway is now closed. The winner is Dina P.!! Congratulations and thank you to everyone who entered.