Earth Mama Angel Baby products have been a staple in our home since my kids were infants. Those infants are now in elementary school, but many of the products continue to make their way into our home. As an avid label reader and someone who pays close attention to what goes in and on our bodies, I continue to stand behind these green and clean products for a few reasons:
- All Natural & Organic Ingredients: Their products are 100% toxin-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and free from all artificial preservatives, fragrances and dyes. Every product is rated a “0” (no toxicity) in EWG’s Skin Deep Database.
- Green Packaging: They use eco-friendly recyclable or reused/reusable packaging and packing materials.
Lullaby Organics generously sent me a few Earth Mama Angel Baby products to test out. I was already familiar with the lotion and shampoo, but it had been a while for the baby oil and baby bottom balm (yes, we did test them out!).
Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
This is one of my favorite Earth Mama Angel Baby products. The shampoo comes in an easy-to-use pump bottle. It smells fresh and clean with a slight hint of vanilla and orange. We have been using this for many years and have no plans to stop (I use it too).
Angel Baby Lotion
The lotion is NSF Certified (meaning it went through an extensive health safety assessment), contains organic ingredients, no toxins and no artificial preservatives, fragrances or dyes. It has an underlying scent of oranges and vanilla. It rubs in without feeling oily and greasy-something I am always searching for in a lotion.
Angel Baby Bottom Balm
When the Baby Bottom Balm arrived I was excited to learn that it not only soothes a baby’s bottom, it doubles as first-aid-in-a-jar for the whole family. It can be used for minor boo-boos, burns, itchy rashes and more! This one’s a keeper.
Angel Baby Oil
The oil is fragrance free and nut-free and can be used for infant massage, dry skin and cradle cap. It doesn’t contain any scary stuff-no artificial preservatives, dyes or fragrance. My youngest let me try it on him and he loved it.
Each day, for twelve days (11/25-12/6), Lullaby Organics has offered “Holi-Daily”
- Each day for 12 days, starting Friday, 11/25, and running thru Tuesday, 12/6, a different eco-fabulous blogger (or sometimes two!) will post a review and giveaway from Lullaby Organics.
- In each day’s post, the blogger of the day will “REVEAL THE DEAL” for that day.
- Each deal might be on a single item or a collection of items, but when the deal of the day is sold out, that daily deal is over and there will be a different deal the next day!
REVEAL THE DEAL: Today’s Lullaby Organics Holi-Daily Deal
As part of the Lullaby Organics Holi-Daily Deals they are offering an amazing discount for TODAY ONLY:
- 50% off the Angel Baby Essentials Bundle by Earth Mama Angel Baby (value $49.80)
- PLUS: 20-40% off all other skin care products (Earth Mama Angel Baby, My Mama’s Love, BienElla and Purple Prairie).
- Also don’t forget to use the GROOVYLIVIN code offered to my readers for 10% off (coupon codes can’t be combined).
- All toys are all still on sale for 20%+ off thru December 18th.
GIVEAWAY: Earth Mama Angel Baby a Little Something for BabyThanks to the kind people at Lullaby Organics one lucky Groovy Green Livin reader will win an Earth Mama Angel Baby a Little Something for Babyby Earth Mama Angel Baby (value $49.80). By entering your name and any comments below you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to our Official Rules.
THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. THE WINNER IS Thalla-Marie C. Thank you to all who entered!
Disclosure: I was sent a free Angel Baby Essentials Bundle (retail value $49.80) by Lullaby Organics for review in connection with the Holi-Daily Deals. The opinions expressed in this review are my very own.
(This is my first time using Rafflecopter for a giveaway. Please let me know if you like it)