I’m dreaming of a warm vacation. Preferably one that requires a swimsuit. When I woke up this morning the outside temperature was 9 degrees. I know I’m not the only dreamer. Many places are still covered in snow with no sign of spring in the near future.
So all I can do is dream of warm weather and beach filled days.
Thanks to the kind folks over at ECO SWIM by AQUA GREEN I have a new eco-friendly swimsuit, making my dreams of summer feel within reach.
ECO SWIM by Aqua Green recently released a fabulous line-up of swimsuits in their 2014 collection. This company does it right – showing us how a swimsuit and sustainability can work hand in hand.
Finding a swimsuit that fits in all the right places isn’t an easy task. I have a pretty high standard and generally end up spending too much time on the hunt for the perfect suit.
Last year right around this time I tried an Eco Swim suit and it ended up being my favorite suit last summer. The suit actually fit and it covered everything it needed to be covered. The quality of the material was impressive. After a lot of time in the water and on the beach there was no pilling and no thinning. It will make an appearance again this swimsuit season.
Driving Change One Swimsuit at a Time
ECO SWIM by Aqua Green is doing so many things to help preserve our planet. They said it best: “We all share one planet. We don’t get another shot.”
- New this year: they’ve added waterless dyeing to the brands 2014 collection, which means ECO SWIM by Aqua Green is able to save even more precious resources and is more ocean-friendly than ever before.
- They strive to source locally and make their products in the USA which reduces the use of fossil fuel up to 96.9%
- Their fabrics are made from recycled nylon, polyester and cotton. They are also introducing recycled fabrics from renewable sources such as coffee grinds and corn.
- They are incorporating processes that use less water.
- ECO SWIM does not just talk the talk, they walk the walk. They regularly conduct beach and waterways cleanups in areas of need. To date, ECO SWIM by Aqua Green has removed over 4 tons of ocean pollution from oceans and waterways in the United States.
Swimsuit From Eco Swim 2014 Collection
This year I chose a swim suit with a splash of color. Turquoise. I already knew my size and was thrilled that it fit when it arrived. It felt good knowing that the hanger it arrived on was made from recycled materials.
What I love most about the new 2014 swim suit collection:
- The suits are flattering-not too low in all the wrong spots.
- The material is luxurious and last much longer than other suits I’ve worn.
- The color combinations are perfect. There’s something for everyone.
- The swimsuits are made for ALL sizes. There are bikinis, tankinis, halters and everything in between.
Where Can I Get a New Eco Swim Suit?
Let’s get ready for summer together. Did you find a swimsuit that you liked?